2011 Messiah Lax Team

2011 Messiah Lax Team

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I expected more Messiah.....

Hey there friends, haven't talked to you in a while but while spending a lot of time in the library, I couldn't help to notice a rather prejudice stunt our own Messiah College is pulling on us. Check it out after the jump.



Below is a picture of all of the books the Murray Library has regarding our great sport of lacrosse, originated by indians.


This next picture is the huge collection of books that the library has on BASEBALL, which originated in the 1800s I believe! I just wanted to bring this epidemic to your attention. For all you baseball NARPs out there, you should call the library and admit what the better sport is so that they can take care of this problem. I mean come on seriously, "let me catch this ball with the giant glove on my hand". . . "My coach wears the same jersey that I wear during games."


I am not interested in listing the infinite reasons that lacrosse is better than baseball, I would just like to close with this YouTube video.

1 comment: